This high quality balanced audio cable is used to connect a 3-pin XLR balanced microphones, like the PR-781 or outboard audio equipment to the FLEX-6500 and FLEX-6700's 3-pin XLR input.
Features & Specifications:
- XLR connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- Hi-density OFC braided shield for superior EMI and RFI rejection
- Conductor: 22 AWG x 2 OFC (88% OFC braid)
- Connector: 3-pin XLR (female) to 3-pin XLR (male)
- Length: 10 ft